www.hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com
Hereford's Premier Pub Guide
email@hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com - Hereford's Premier Pub Guide: Results of the 2010 pub of the year poll

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Results of the 2010 pub of the year poll

Well all the votes are in and have been verified, and we are pleased to announce that that winner of the "2010 Hereford Pub of the Year" as voted for by the readers of the HM Pub Guide is...

... THE TREACLE MINE.

Congratulations to the staff and landlord of this well deserving pub, we hope that you download the following certificate and display it for all to see.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Yank that's never been to one of your pubs but I have visited quite a few drinking establishments in my younger days and if I ever visit the Isles I'll make sure I stop in and order a pint. Kudos to the 10 minute Star Trek These are the Voyages series videography on YouTube. I assume someone there is responsible for this excellent audiovisual presentation or perhaps are you just the sponsor/advertiser that paid for this unrelated video posting? Regardless thanks for the video, one way or the other. On my command, beam me up and warp out of orbit, but don't forget to snatch the Guinness ale too, Govenor! Jeff Mason of Wild Wonderful Waldorf, Maryland, USA, Old Earth, circa 2011 C.E. (old calendar). Feel free to drop me a line at jeff84deb@aol.com

31 March 2011 at 02:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Unique hits since 22/08/2006