www.hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com
Hereford's Premier Pub Guide
email@hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com - Hereford's Premier Pub Guide: The Old Market Inn - Very nice!

Sunday 31 August 2008

The Old Market Inn - Very nice!

I'm glad to report that Mr M and his delicate spleen is back out and about and to celebrate we thought we'd check out the recently re-opened Old Market Inn (formerly the Newmarket Tavern). We were very impressed by this smart and modern pub that caters both for the traditional drinkers and those seeking pub grub. Check out the full review here

We also took the opportunity to re-assess The Spread Eagle and weren't so impressed. The pub seems to be resting on its laurels somewhat as it still draws in the punters despite being in dire need of a lick of paint here and there, and even lacksa sign for the Gents door (see Mr M's previous blog post). Click here for the full review

We've also received a few of your reviews. Jo has kindly reviewed The Wye Inn and The Broadleys, plus Rob E checked out The Old Fish Market, Bristol on a recent football away day that Hereford United fans would rather forget!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wye roast inn is not run very good .The person who was in charge on Sunday 14th Aug has no people skills what so ever .She has no idea how to speak to children she upset my son who is four years of age by telling him to get out of the ball pit as he was throwing balls he was throwing them back at a child who was twice his age who had blacked my Childs eye went to the bar to ask for a cloth with some ice in as my Childs eye was black and swollen and she gave me a dirty cloth from behind the bar .And then I asked for there insurance details and she had not got a clue as I am aware insurance details should be in the building.As for it being a family pub that is a joke would not take my family there again

15 August 2011 at 13:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wye roast inn is not run very good .The person who was in charge on Sunday 14th Aug has no people skills what so ever .She has no idea how to speak to children she upset my son who is four years of age by telling him to get out of the ball pit as he was throwing balls he was throwing them back at a child who was twice his age who had blacked my Childs eye went to the bar to ask for a cloth with some ice in as my Childs eye was black and swollen and she gave me a dirty cloth from behind the bar .And then I asked for there insurance details and she had not got a clue as I am aware insurance details should be in the building.As for it being a family pub that is a joke would not take my family there again

15 August 2011 at 13:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Unique hits since 22/08/2006