Happy 2nd Birthday
This week marks the 2nd birthday of the HM Pub Guide going online. This milestone almost slipped past us unnoticed; however, to celebrate this achievement we thought we'd share with you some interesting facts about the HMPG:
- there have been 12,728 recorded hits.
- with this month (August 2008) having the most hit so far- 671 (as of 29/08/08).
- there are 109 official HMPG reviews.
- and 101 reviews submitted by our avid readers.
- the most northerly rated pub is Randolf Turpin's Bar on the summit of the Great Orme in Llandudno, North Wales.
- and the most southerly (and furthest away) rated pub is the Daly Water's Pub in Australia's Northern Territory.
Thanks for all your contributions over the last 2 years, keep up the good work and more importantly keep those reviews coming in.