www.hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com
Hereford's Premier Pub Guide
email@hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com - Hereford's Premier Pub Guide: Toilet Signage at the Spread Eagle

Thursday 28 August 2008

Toilet Signage at the Spread Eagle














We were in the Spread Eagle the other night re-reviewing the establishment when I needed to use the facilities. After following the signs and heading off up stairs the following doors greeted me. Obviously the first door was for the Ladies, but where do us blokes go- I was brave and went through the next door, and luckily enough it was the Gents- but how hard is it to put a sign on the door!!! OK, it's alright for us locals because we know where to go, but what of the visitors? To my recollection this door has been like this for a year or so- which just makes the issue 10 times worse!!!

This might sound petty but this lack of attention to detail really annoys me. After all it is a service industry and us customers should be looked after- especially as the price of beer keeps going up. Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox now and get back to the important things in life.

Our full re-review of the Spread will be published soon, so check back later to see if the pub has gone up or down in the rankings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Unique hits since 22/08/2006