www.hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com
Hereford's Premier Pub Guide
email@hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com - Hereford's Premier Pub Guide: Reviews from the Capital

Friday 11 April 2008

Reviews from the Capital

I've just come back from a long weekend in London. Whilst doing all the usual tourist things, I also took time out to review a few drinking establishments. There's some reviews of pubs in Kensington, Covent Garden and also some from slightly further afield in and around Dorking, Surrey.
I've got to say that I was really impressed with the place- and the Tube is just amazing!!! However, Londoners just don't seem to have a sense of humour; or maybe they just didn't understand my Welsh accent! Whatever the case, I'm looking forward to planning another trip to this great nations capital city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Unique hits since 22/08/2006