www.hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com
Hereford's Premier Pub Guide
email@hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com - Hereford's Premier Pub Guide: The All New Hop Pole

Thursday 6 March 2008

The All New Hop Pole

After work yesterday I popped in the newly refurbished Hop Pole, here's what I found:

As you can see the place is completely different, and unrecognisable from the old Hop Pole/O'Neills days. All in all it's bright, open, clean and just basically posher and more welcoming than before. Having only had 1 pint in there it seems a bit premature to formally assess the place right now, that will happen next week when we'll spend an evening there; and that way we'll soak up the whole ambiance of the place.

There is one unique feature I spotted- there are booths with fridges in! To be honest I can't actually remember a time when I've been out and thought to myself: "I wish I had access to a fridge right now!" but I'm sure they'll come in useful for something.

Let us know what you think of the new pub in the usual manner. Happy drinking!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Unique hits since 22/08/2006