www.hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com
Hereford's Premier Pub Guide
email@hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com - Hereford's Premier Pub Guide: HM The Queen

Tuesday 25 December 2007

HM The Queen

A lot of people think that the HM Pub Guide is named after Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, however, this is not true- it is more boringly the first letters of the site's creators surnames (Mr H***** and Mr M***).

To be honest I'm not much of a royalist, in fact the only time I'll pay any attention to them is at 3pm on Christmas Day. What can I say- I was brought up with a traditional Christmas- after our turkey dinner you watch The Queen, then there's a Morecombe & Wise Christmas Special, and then you fall asleep watching a James Bond film.

But it seems that most of the people I know are doing away with tradition; and so here is The Queen's Christmas Message to The Commonwealth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Unique hits since 22/08/2006