www.hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com
Hereford's Premier Pub Guide
email@hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com - Hereford's Premier Pub Guide: What's the best hangover cure?

Tuesday 23 January 2007

What's the best hangover cure?



I don't know if it's just me getting older, but my hangovers are a lot worse nowadays.

In the good old days I used to be able to have an all day drinking session, stagger home with a kebab at silly o'clock in the morning, and still be able to get up for work at 7. Wouldn't even contemplate doing that now- I'd end up in A+E!

So does anyone have a really good hangover cure? I need a tried and tested technique, nothing I've tried seems to work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried kiwi fruit?
Apparently vitamin C is great for avoiding hangovers and kiwi fruit has a high content than Oranges!

1 February 2007 at 12:37  
Blogger Mr M said...

I'm not to fond of the old kiwi fruit, but next time I go shopping I'll pick some up and give it a go.

You are indeed right about their vitamin C content though. Stephen Fry was talking about it on QI the other night- so it must be true! However, Alan Davies pointed out that the amount of jet fuel they need to transport them is more than the amount they weigh- thereby making them unecconomical to import!

5 February 2007 at 06:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Unique hits since 22/08/2006