www.hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com
Hereford's Premier Pub Guide
email@hmpubguide.com
www.hmpubguide.com - Hereford's Premier Pub Guide: Check your change!

Thursday 20 June 2013

Check your change!

Budding numismatics (that's coin collectors to you and me) take note- last week I came across 2013 coins in circulation in Hereford. During a night out sampling the joys of beer gardens along Commercial Road I came across a 2013 10p piece in my change- this was the first 2013 coin that I have come across in general circulation.
My interest in such things was ignited during the 2012 London Olympics when 29 different 50p were introduced, which I am pleased to say I have the complete collection.
If you want to find out more then I suggest that you check out the Royal Mint website, below are a few links:
...and if you come across any unusual/rare coins in your change then let us know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Unique hits since 22/08/2006